Ancient history and settlement.
With five of the above 8000 meters peaks in the world, Pakistan has been the focus of some of the most outstanding achievements in the world of mountaineering. For many decades the dauntless icy and rocky mountains have posed as a challenge to those who dare. There are more than 100 peaks in Pakistan open for mountaineering today.
- Broad Peak (8047m) Expeditions
- Gasherbrum I (8068m) Expedition
- Gasherbrum II (8035m) Expedition
- K2 (8611m) Expedition
- Nanga Parbat (8125m) Expedition
- Passu Peak (7284m) Expedition
- Rakaposhi Peak (7788m) Expedition
- Spantik Peak (7027m) Expedition